[Soekris] Sound options for net45xx?

Cell User cellarama at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 15:53:12 UTC 2002

Yes, mini-PCI may be an option if I had two mini-PCI slots. I would
need the first one for something else.

The way I see it:

- either a net4501 with an Aureal Vortex card, the mini-PCI slot taken up by
another device, if this configuration is possible, but then I am still one
PCI or PCMCIA slot short for my application.

- or a net4521, with two PCMCIA slots, and one mini-PCI. Then I would need a
PCMCIA sound i/o card that works fine with the net4521.

- or wait for the upcoming boards to see what options are available for
those.

Cellarama