[Soekris] PCMCIA Prism2 Cards

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Fri May 31 07:35:16 UTC 2002

Most (if not all) Prism2/2.5 cards work with the wi driver (Symbol cards
can be cranky).  The Zcomax and RangelanDS work fine on my FreeBSD 4.6
STABLE laptop.

You can find a pigtail from <http://www.hyperlinktech.com/> or
<http://www.ecommwireless.com/>.

I recently picked up a few 200mW Prism2.5 cards from Taiwan, they work
great.  If someone wants to buy a 1000qty, they price point is well
under $100/card.

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 06:52:44PM -0500, Brian Camp wrote:
> Excellent, happen to know if either card works in OpenBSD?  Neither is
> listed in wi(4), but that may not matter.
>
> -Brian

Matt Peterson         another.geek.without.a.life
matt at peterson.org       http://matt.peterson.org/