[Soekris] PCMCIA Prism2 Cards

Arnaud Willem nocat at woof.lu
Fri May 31 07:19:22 UTC 2002

Hello,

I've also been looking to build an AP system with that kind of hardware ..
PersonalTelco has a good list of Prism2 cards here, with the different
connectors etc.. http://www.personaltelco.net/index.cgi/Prism2Card

Hope this helps..

--
Arnaud Willem
"How many cables do you want to burn today?"

I'm looking to use a net4521 as an outdoor access point but am having