[Soekris] I need a "better" net4501

Soren Kristensen soren at soekris.com
Mon May 27 19:18:38 UTC 2002

Hi,

First, the soekris-tech list is not moderated, so could everybody please
be nice.... It's ok to disagree, but there is no need for name calling
and cursing here.

So let's close this thread.... One and for all:

Soekris Engineering are not in the business of manufacturing consumer
products, so I'm not going to make any devices with a parallel printer
port, audio or video I/O, firewire, homeRF, or any other ports used
primarily in a home.

Soekris Engineering are manufacturing x86 based communication computers,
and the soekris website give a pretty good idea what areas that I'm
targeting. All ideas around those areas are still very welcome....

I will development new devices with more ethernet ports, faster CPU's,
more memory, and with optional 19" rackmount cases.

For those who believe that the ElanSC520 has a standard parallel port,
please go the AMD's website and download and read the documentation....

Please, lets keep the noise down on this list.

Regards,

Soren