[Soekris] linux distro for net4501

skmail@mcewen.wcnet.org skmail at mcewen.wcnet.org
Mon May 20 16:05:08 UTC 2002

Howdy-

I've been creating a loosely RH 7.2 based distro for the net4501.  Anyone
interested in making it a group effort?  I may post what I've done so far
if anyone would like to have it, in trade for helping to develop it.  I do
not have the time to develop and fix everything by myself.

I just want a basic version of linux that will support all the
features of the net4501, and is based on a recent kernel and utilities.
So far they seem in short supply.  Let me know if there is any interest.