[Soekris] Re: soekris-tech digest, Vol 1 #91 - 8 msgs

Anthony DeRobertis asd at suespammers.org
Mon Jun 24 11:16:15 UTC 2002

On Sunday, June 23, 2002, at 12:41 , Manuel Kasper wrote:

> Suppose it was the switch... do you expect that replacing it would fix
> the problem, or is it more likely to be a design fault and replacing it
> for another one of the same type would not change anything?

I've had switches that suddenly started refusing to link up with
a Cisco Catalyst very much like your refusing to link to the
net4501. Replacing the switch with another one of the same
worked.

Now, length didn't matter to this one, but if its easy to
replace and still under warranty, I'd go ahead and do it.