[Soekris] MiniPCI Wireless cards

Peter Curran pcurran at ticl.co.uk
Wed Jun 12 16:13:06 UTC 2002

Sam

thanks for the tips - enough to get me doing some research.

I have turned up some useful web sites:

These guys (http://www.badasskate.co.uk/wireless/kit.htm) do a pigtail with
an N-type connector on the end for 20 squids.

There also seems to be some low cost antennae here
(http://www.vbnets.com/buffalo/hardware.php?cat=antenna)

I also found this site (a bit more expensive) that appears to have the
requisite components
(http://www.beacon-link.co.uk/wireless_antennas_tech.htm).

In fact, I will try and order in some of these components during the next
few days and try a few things out.

Regards

Peter