[Soekris] MiniPCI Wireless cards

Peter Curran pcurran at ticl.co.uk
Tue Jun 11 14:52:06 UTC 2002

I found a number of U.FL components on the Farnell web page.  The question
is what do I need?

Is there a web site with a basic FAQ on connecting up these 802.11 devices?
Is there a UK/EU source for antennae?

In fact, this whole area is a complete mystery to me - presumably to
others - could some knowledgable person please post a quick summary of what
is needed to build a credible solution based around this kit?

Cheers

Peter Curran