[Soekris] MiniPCI Wireless cards

Johann Hugo jhugo at csir.co.za
Tue Jun 11 09:21:22 UTC 2002

Try http://www.gemtek.com.tw/prod_wl_350.htm

I've emailed them and this is the response I got:

Johann Hugo
----------------------------
Dear Johann,

Samples are available for US$ 75

You must know that we are an OEM supplier, and therefore working with
volumes that are starting at 500 units a month (absolute minimum).

Please let me know if I should prepare a proforma invoice.

Kind regards,

Tim Stijntjes
Director of Sales, Europe
Gemtek Technologies Co. Ltd.