[Soekris] MiniPCI Wireless cards

Sam Littlewood sam at sixthavenue.co.uk
Mon Jun 10 21:20:58 UTC 2002

Ouch - probably worth emailing the nearest Hirose office and seeing if
anyone sells them in low volumes in your region. In the UK, Farnell
(www.farnell.com)  sell 20cm U.FL pigtails for something like GBP 3.50
each - I think they may export as well.

I had a quick look at Intersil's OEM list
(http://www.intersil.com/design/prism/prismuser/index.asp), and GemTek seem
to be the only ones admiting to MiniPCI.

TTFN

SamL