[Soekris] MiniPCI Wireless cards

Jim Thompson jim at musenki.com
Mon Jun 10 06:53:28 UTC 2002

Since the pigtail you get here is U.FL <-> U.FL, I think you're going
to be slightly disappointed.

I've been known to sell Lucent and Prism2.5-based miniPCI cards, and
u.fl <-> rp-tnc pigtails (6" length) to those who are interested.

I've also got a line on some 'interesting' antennas, both omni (5dBi)
and directional.

I'm also in-progress on getting 200mW (23dBm) 802.11b miniPCI and "PC
Card" NICs sourced.  The 200mW PC Card has dual MMCX connectors.

Want to get 'out the door'?  Run a pair of 5dBi omni antennas coupled
to a 200mW NIC.

Contact me off-list if you're interested.

Jim

Dirk Roesler writes:

> eBay.co.uk item no. is 2031014653.
>
> Actually the price is 39.99 plus 5 pounds p&p which is still cheap.
>
> Thanks to Sam for the pointer!
>
> Dirk
>
> On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Sam Littlewood wrote:
>
> > If any UK people are looking for the Orinico MiniPCI  wireless cards, there
> > are a bunch on ebay.co.uk - fixed price GBP 40 including p&p. (Search for
> > dell mini pci). Caveat Emptor - the one I ordered is still in the post. A
> > bonus is that they do appear to come with a pigtail.
> >
> > No connection etc.
> >
> > ---
> > SamL

"Perl is basically TECO-99."  ---Barry Shein