[Soekris] attaching the net4521 to a panel?

David Young dyoung at ojctech.com
Wed Jul 31 22:56:36 UTC 2002

My enclosure is a surplus NATO 30mm ammunition canister. (Some are
marked 7.62mm ... it is a versatile can!) It is steel with a hinged,
removeable lid and carrying handle.  The lid has a gasket. Cost me $6
at the local surplus store.

Dave

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 03:07:12PM -0600, Brandon R. Bennett wrote:
> May i ask where did you get enclosure for your 4521.  I am looking for a
> nice metal(rf)/waterproof box for my net4521s.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brandon

dyoung at onthejob.net     Engineering from the Right Brain
                        Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933