[Soekris] Turning the net4521 into an access point

Brandon R. Bennett bennetb at acs-sdc.com
Wed Jul 31 21:06:57 UTC 2002

Is there any info/links you can give me about installing Freebsd onto a
Compact Flash card or freebsd acting in hostap mode?

I've been fighting linux on the soekris for some time, and I think freebsd
might be what i am looking for.

About the rubber duckyies,  just start searching for 2.4ghz antannae
distributors, I saw a couple on the net b4.

There is 200mw Senao cards.  I found some through a guy doing group
discounts for 80bucks a peice,  he also sells the pigtails.