[Soekris] Error LED program and VPN accelerators

John -Oordopjes- oordopjes at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 07:31:22 UTC 2002

Hi,

Can somebody tell me if the led.c program (posted in Feb. by Eric
Anderson) works with Linux? with new 4501 bios'es?

And since we have switched from DIMM to MiniPCI to VPN accelerators ;) Can
somebody tell me what a hardware accelerator like the VPN 1201 can do?!
How does it work? How are drivers implemented? Is it possible to increase
the speed of SSL connections (like https)?

John