[Soekris] OT: striped down FreeBSD = broke PPPoE

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Wed Jul 31 01:13:28 UTC 2002

To follow-up, the solution was removing NETGRAPH* from the kernel
config.  It appears the ppp wants to load only the modules.  *shrug*.
Also note, some DSL modems don't also sync up, I had to force the
ethernet interface to 10baseT half-deplux.

P.S. Any subscribers heading the defcon this weekend?  I'll be offering
200mW PCMCIA cards in the vendor area.  It would great to meet up with
other Soekris users.

--
Matt Peterson         another.geek.without.a.life
matt at peterson.org       http://matt.peterson.org/