[Soekris] Soekris 4521 reboots

Jim TerWee jim at terwee.com
Mon Jul 29 05:15:41 UTC 2002

I also have the problem with Mikrotik aka Senao cards also doing random
reboots. I also tested with a 30 mw Prism card, 100mw Aironet amd a Lucent
Card which works flawlessly. With the 200 mw card as long as I don't load
the card its fine as soon as pull bandwidth the 4521 will randomly reboot I
have never made it more then 7 minutes. So I would guess that the hostap
driver is not to blame. I noticed another poster Jim Thompson also sells
these cards maybe he has a fix as these are identical to his.

Jim TerWee
aka snowcrash