[Soekris] (no subject)

Hansen, Tom Helmer (DK - Copenhagen) tomhansen at deloitte.dk
Mon Feb 25 15:49:16 UTC 2002

Hi fellow techies

We have just received our net4501 today, and got it PXE-booting thewall.

We have a feature request:
Is it possible to make z version of the case with a LCD display?
... something like a 2x16 line green backlit LCD.

Regards, Tom

______________________________
Tom Helmer Hansen
Senior Consultant

Deloitte & Touche
Enterprise Risk Services
H. C. Andersens Boulevard 2
DK-1780  Copenhagen V, Denmark
+45 3376 3450 (Phone)
+45 3376 3086 (Direct)
+45 3376 3972 (Fax)
Mailto: tomhansen at deloitte.dk

----------------- Deloitte & Touche Disclaimer -----------------
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and
is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.