[Soekris] Re: [Thewall-general] Problems running thewall.net4501.cf.0.1

Chuck T. freebsdfan at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:01:03 UTC 2002

The tarball has everything you need to recreate the binary *EXCEPT* the
actual FreeBSD source tree.  You can download an ISO from
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ISO-IMAGES-i386/4.4/4.4-install.iso, or
you can it on CDROM from various vendors (see
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors.html). Be
sure to install *full* sources, not just the kernel sources.  theWall is
really just a set of configuration files for PicoBSD. (You might want to get
4.5 {the current version} instead ... theWall will probably build fine with
it as well)