[Soekris] OpenBSD install and net4501

Jacob Hunt jhunt at securitysolace.net
Mon Feb 18 17:24:50 UTC 2002

Thanks for the PXE info, I guess that is out of the question.  I was
able to install via a usb adapter and, of course it can't guess the
geometery.  So after installation, and before reboot I issue these
commands:

cp /usr/mdec/boot /mnt/boot
installboot -v -s 32 -h 64 /mnt/boot /usr/mdec/biosboot sd0

When I reboot I get "Bad Magic", is my disklabel not written correctly?
Any pointers would help, I'm not afraid to try anything.  Thanks for all
the input so far.  So are you suggesting that I installboot, before I
install OpenBSD?

Thanks again,
Jacob Hunt