[Soekris] OpenBSD install and net4501

Jacob Hunt jhunt at securitysolace.net
Sun Feb 17 18:37:38 UTC 2002

Hello,

I just recieved my net4501 and want to install OpenBSD on it.  I have
searched google, for any sort of information, maybe I am searching in
the wrong places.  I was wondering if I can PXE install OpenBSD, and how
would I go about that.  I also have a SanDisk imagemate and have
installed OpenBSD from that.  But I can't seem to get the machine to
boot.  I am assuming because of the drive geometery.

If any one has any tips on either method of install I would be
thankful.  For any link's or how to documents that currently exist.
Thank You,

Jacob Hunt