[Soekris] V35 board

Paul Cox paul at mentat.com
Mon Aug 26 18:32:01 UTC 2002

OK. thanks. you're looking at signaling voltage. The electrical
requirements for the -t1e1 board list 0.5 Amps at 5 volts, which the
4501 must provide since you report that it works, but the -1SSI card
lists it's requirement at 5 Amps at 5 volts. Is this a typo or is my pdf
renderer leaving out the period? Surely that little card can't burn 25W.

Paul