[Soekris] SLIC card interface

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Thu Aug 15 08:48:55 UTC 2002

I don't think QuickNet offers any cards in the MiniPCI form factor (I
could be wrong, please slap me if so).  The net4501 only powers 3.3v PCI
cards.  I've bunch trying to hunt down such a sound card with no luck (I
thought I'd have success with a Creative Labs LIVE which had PCI notchs
for both 3.3 & 5v, but it also locked up my system).  You may need to
solder in an external p/s into the PCI leads or something hackish.  Your
other option is a PCMCIA QuickNet card on a net4511/4521.