[Soekris] net4521 - PCMCIA card recommendations needed

David Young dyoung at ojctech.com
Mon Aug 5 07:27:06 UTC 2002

Bobby,

I thought that there was a photo of the net4521 case on the Web page.
I think that it has a cut-out for an N female bulkhead connector.

For HostAP mode, you need a Prism-based radio.

You can get a Prism-based radio with detachable antenna from
demarctech.com.  It is the ZComax XI-325H, I think.  Also, Michael
Codanti selling a less expensive Prism-based radio with detachable
antenna, brand name "Senao." People disagree which is a superior radio. =)

Dave

dyoung at onthejob.net     Engineering from the Right Brain
                        Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933