[Soekris] network problem

Justin Lambert jlambert at eml.cc
Thu Apr 11 02:39:06 UTC 2002

That kernel gave me the same error... does that mean that it is
hardware then?  I get the same error with an OpenBSD 3.0 kernel, emBSD
2.0 kernel, and your kernel.  I have also tried an openbsd 3.0 dhclient
just for the fun of it also... Any other ideas or should I see about an
RMA?

Thanks,
Justin

--