[Soekris] linux on the net4501

skmail@mcewen.wcnet.org skmail at mcewen.wcnet.org
Tue Apr 9 03:47:44 UTC 2002

I have looked at it, although it didn't seem to make any difference.  I'll
give it more consideration though.

I'm not sure it's possible to boot from a USB CF card, as it takes drivers
to init and make available the CF card in the first place.

Might be able to do it with your kernel on a floppy disk to boot from
though.